Introducing Enfamil NeuroProTM Infant. Enfamil is backed by decades of research on breast milk and multiple clinical studies on its brain building nutrition. Emerging evidence from a recent clinical study showed MFGM in formula supports cognitive development similar to breast milk.* NeuroPro Infant is the only formula that has a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA previously only found in breast milk. So you can get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from the formula brand that’s #1 recommended by Pediatricians. It offers complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health. As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient. In amounts supported by clinical research. Not made with genetically engineered ingredients, but trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit Enfamil.com/nonGMO.
*As measured by Bayley-III cognitive score at 12 months in a different formula with MFGM added as an ingredient.
**Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula – QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
†In amounts supported by clinical research.
- CONTAINS: 1 – 31.4 Oz Refill Box of Enfamil NeuroPro Milk-Based Baby Formula
- TRIPLE PREBIOTIC IMMUNE BLEND: Includes 2’-FL HMO, PDX, and GOS. Each of these prebiotics have been shown to support immune health
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfamil NeuroPro has expert recommended DHA which provides brain-building nutrition
- BRAIN-BUILDING NUTRITION: Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from Enfamil. Store powder at room temperature
- SUPPORT FOR YOUR INFANT: Complete nutrition for babies through 12 months, easy-to-digest proteins and dual prebiotics for immune health
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED – Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly.
This product has an expiration date Nov 2024