Enfamil Reguline is specifically designed to help support digestive health and promote comfortable stools. It is designed to be fed when perceived stooling issues, such as occasional difficult bowel movements, are causes of parental concern.
- A Neuro Complete blend of nutrients that are also found in breast milk
- Has a DHA and ARA blend shown* to foster a childs learning ability up to age 51
- Blend of 2 prebiotics proven in Enfamil Infant formula in published, randomized, controlled trials to soften stools compared with control (Enfamil Infant formula without prebiotics)2-5
- Has a prebiotic blend proven to soften stools compared to Enfamil Infant formula without prebiotics within 1 week of use3
- Easy-to-digest proteins that are partially hydrolyzed
- 50% of carbohydrates from lactose
- Complete nutrition appropriate for infants to continue feeding through 12 months of age to help support digestive health throughout the first year
Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy), Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Corn Syrup Solids, Lactose And Less Than 2%: Polydextroses, Galactooligosaccharidess, Mortierella Alpina Oil||, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Taurine And L-Carnitine.
Taycha T. (verified owner) –
The product arrived in good condition with the security seals intact, it arrived on the date indicated in the order.